The Deadline for Abstract Submission is June 1, 2015.
There will be six focused scientific groups: Clinical Pathology, Diagnostic Pathology, including the Forensic Pathology Focused Poster Session, Education, Experimental Disease, Industrial & Toxicologic Pathology (Biomarkers, General Pathology/Toxicologic Pathology, New Technologies, Oncology/Carcinogenesis, Systemic/Organ-Specific Toxicologic Pathology), and Natural Disease.
Focused scientific groups will designate abstracts for either short oral presentations or posters, and your preference will not always be possible.
Awards will be available for Application:
- ACVP/AAVLD Diagnostic Pathology Travel Award
- ACVP/American Society of Investigative Pathology Meeting Travel Award
- IATP Charles Capen Travel Award
- Society of Toxicologic Pathology Student Poster Award
- Society of Toxicologic Pathology Student Travel Award
- Young Investigator Awards (ACVP, ASVCP, and STP)
The Abstract Submission system is now open. We encourage you to submit your abstracts early.
Presenters are required to register for the meeting.
Call for Abstracts Flyer